Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Tree Baby Hat


Christmas Tree Baby Hat
Originally uploaded by rallaronson

Here is the first of two baby hats I am making for my grandkids in California. I'm racing against the clock to finish and get them in the mail. It will be worth the hurry to see a photo of them wearing the hats on Christmas day.

It's an easy pattern and works up really quickly. I'm using Reynolds Signature and size 4 Addi Turbos, knitting in the round. The little red tree ornaments are satin stitched once the hat is finished and my daughter gave me a lesson in how to make pom-poms. I found the pattern on line at:
http://www.p2designs.com/images/patterns/SetChristmasTree.html

1 comment:

Knitcrazy said...

Oh That Tree Hat is adorable.. Its too late now but I will definately make that mext year!!! Too Cute!!!