The yarn arrived on Saturday for the skirty for Linny and I got right to work. It now has a ruffle based on the feather and fan pattern. It required a repeat of 17 stitches so I increased four stitches around the base of the skirt and then launched into two repeats of the pattern. I like the effect. I've finished the I-cord tie string and I'm ready to bind off one leg opening. One more leg opening to make ribbing for and this is a done deal.
Mr. Greenjeans now has a completed button band with one button hole at the top of the cable section of the body. I've tried it on and it's a bit tight but I think with aggressive blocking it will stretch a bit. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't switch to the smaller needle to do the cables. I would have done the entire sweater on size 8 needles. I'm about to start the cable section of the right sleeve. And, I have to complete the left sleeve but I feel on track to complete these two items by the time my craft group meets on Thursday.