Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Grandchildren


Perry & Linnie
Originally uploaded by rallaronson
What can be better than grandchildren? I have six and every one is precious.

I'm out in California visiting with the newest of my grandchildren, twins, Linnea and Peregrine, born October 5, 2007. This is my second visit--it's a long way from New Jersey to northern California, but I want to be a part of their lives and this is one way to do it.

In between in-person visits, we use a web cam. Perry and Linnie don't quite understand what they are looking at, but we enjoy seeing how they are growing and developing. You should have seen the look on my mother's face when she saw the twins moving around, holding rattles, when I set up the computer and web cam at her place.

By the way, northern California is lovely this time of year. The daffodils are in bloom and the temperature is in the sixties by afternoon each day. We've been out for a walk every day.

No comments: