Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finished Another Baby Sweater



I've finished another baby sweater. It's a Diane Soucy pattern aptly named Easy Baby Cardigan and I've made it in a combination of Cascade 220 and Filaturo Lanarota Chaco. I had about 200 yards of the Chaco multi and was pretty sure it was not enough for a whole sweater. The purpleCascade which I had purchased last year at Knit 'n Knibble in Tampa was a perfect match. I found the two purple buttons when I visited Knit 'n Knibble this year. I love the way the little collar looks.


I'm also working on a lace shawl that I hope to have finished by February 12 in order to wear it to the condo association Valentine's party.  I'll post photos when it's finished.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, as always, Barbara! Hope you're having a good time in Florida. We're looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

DeniseLauriaVenitelli said...

You are so incredibly talented. You can tell you put your heart and soul into everything you create. Everything you create is absolutely beautiful! I would be honored to have one of your works of art! I hope you and Dick are enjoying Florida... Love to you and your family and look forward to seeing you when you are back in New Jersey....

DragonMommie said...

Now, THAT'S really pretty! Love how those colors came out and the buttons, too.