Here it is! The gansey is finally finished and DH is very pleased. I started this sweater in late August of 2008. My first version, finished just about to the neckline (but without the sleeves) was knit on needles that were too big and the resulting drape was not very attractive. In late September I frogged the entire project and began again making a larger size on smaller needles. Other projects distracted me over and over. As part of the Knitters for Obama Knit Along project for the first hundred days I made a commitment to finish languishing projects. This was the one that required the most work. I'm relieved it's finished. Now, just one more small unfinished project, a baby sweater that just needs seaming, remains to be completed before the 100 days are over.