The corner of our bedroom had become a disaster area. In addition to the yarn bins, there were shopping bags full of yarn. There was no sense of organization in the way the various yarns were stored. This afternoon I pulled the bins out to the living room, cataloged and photographed the skeins and entered all the information on ravelry. It was a much bigger job than I thought it would be. I finished the wool and the wool blends. I still need to work on the cottons and the acrylics. I knew I had a great deal of yarn, but I had no idea how much. I've promised myself I will knit my way through stash yarn at least until Stitches East in October. I'm exhausted right now, but also exhilarated. It's a chore I've been thinking about for weeks and I'm glad I've made so much progress on it.