Monday, April 19, 2010

Yet Another Completed Project


 Basic Top Down Cardigan

I'm happy to report I've finished another baby sweater.  This one is knit from wool/acrylic yarn called Jelli Beenz.  It's bright and cheery and it was very nice to work with.  I love the way the sweater turned out and I've posted it to my etsy site.  We'll see if anyone is interested.

I've been thinking for the past few weeks about the concept of 52 in 52, that is 52 finished objects, one per week, in the course of a year.  I'm a bit behind if I want to do it for 2010, but not that far behind.  I'm going to give it a try.  We're currently at week #16.  I'll be posting  the projects I've completed so far this year, numbering them as I go.  Some of them will look familiar to you as they've been posted previously, but for the sake of an orderly count, they each need to be numbered.

I'm not sure if I can keep up the pace, but I'm going to try...

No comments: