Friday, November 11, 2011

Didn't Knit Today

I didn't knit a stitch today.  I'm not sure why; it may be related to the number of appointments and obligations I've had this week.  Things are winding down for us in NJ and loose ends need to be tied up before we head to sunny FL.  So this week, I saw the dentist, had lunch with a friend, conducted a workshop way down in Atlantic County (that had only five attendees, sigh), had two separate visits with the NJ grands (today was Becca B's eighth birthday and I wanted to spend some time with her), went to Manhattan for a film and dinner with DD.  There wasn't a day that didn't have at least two commitments outside the house.  I don't know how I used to work full-time.  Now that I'm mostly retired, having an obligation or two every day seems to really wear me out.

Tomorrow I have knitting at Panera and I'll have to play catch up. 

No comments: